"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 29: B-b-b-b-burtooon

/ Thursday, January 13, 2011 /



One person's craziness is another person's reality.

-Tim Burton-

---------------------

I still fall for this guy..
Each time i need a mood booster, i simply go to his page or watch his movies if i have enough time.. Or i simply read The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories.
It's a children's poetry book written and illustrated by Tim Burton. The poems, which are full of black humor, tell stories of hybrid kids, spontaneous transformers, and women who have babies to win over men. It's the book that made one of my friends said that I'm a cynical, dark and twisted person; when i told him i love this book so much. And i laughed, very hard at that time! I don't consider myself like that. Well, sometimes, i might have looked a bit like those descriptions, but not constantly. Not all the time..
:))

Anyway, my favorite stories from the book are:

and 

 While the saddest stories are..

and

And most entertaining stories for me are...

,

And of course..



Enjoy.. :)

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger