"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 94: Moment

/ Tuesday, September 13, 2011 /
ALICE:
There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give in to this, or I can resist it." And I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one. I'm gone.  


I watched Closer again last night for like, I lose count. Really love that movie; the bitter, funny and witty conversations. But yesterday, that line hit me. Hard. 

(Insert The Blower’s Daughter by Damien Rice here)
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

And in my imagination I start to walk in slow motion like Natalie Portman did at the end of the movie. But unlike her…no one is gaze in admiration at me. Hahaha. xp

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger