"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 201: Yeah!

/ Friday, January 25, 2013 /
I have a hunch that 2013 is going to be fun! Haha. No, I’m not really sure about that, but I hope it will be.
Well at least I can say it because this year two of my favorite bands are coming to Indonesia. Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Bloc Party! Yippie! *throwing confetti in the air

I’ve been listening to their songs since I was still a college student and I can say that related to my bad luck with romance, I have history with them. Haha.

There were times when I listen to “Maps” repeatedly and I’m still in love with this song until now. Same thing with “Black Tongue”, “Rich”, and “Runaway”. And with “Hysteric”, I’d put that song on mixtape for my best friend, specially dedicated it as one of the gifts for her wedding. I think it’s their sweetest song.



With Bloc Party, although I kinda disappointed with their fourth album, but I love the first two, and okay with their third. Their witty lyrics – sometimes dark and bitter like coffee, other times as sweet as honey – range from love, relationship, and social issues will always have a special place in my heart. *tsah

“Just give me moments not hours or days” – Waiting For 7.18

“So I enjoy and I devour // Flesh and wine and luxury // But in my heart I am so lukewarm // Nothing ever really touches me” – Song For Clay

“Is it so wrong to crave recognition? // 2nd best runner up // Is it so wrong to want rewarding? To want more, than is given to you //
Tonight make me unstoppable // And I will charm I will slice I will dazzle them with my wit // Tonight make me unstoppable // And I will charm I will slice I will dazzle // I will outshine them all” – The Prayer

“I really tried to do what you wanted // It all went wrong again” - So Here We Are (This is the song that helped me to cope with my broken heart couple of years ago. Thanks, Kele)

While “Sunday” is the super sweet song that makes me wish I have a boyfriend so I can ask him to sing this song to me. Haha. Reminds me of my dear friend, Dinda, too because she loves this song.

“I love you in the morning // When you're still hung over // I love you in the morning // When you're still strung out//
When I'm with you, I am calm // A pearl in your oyster // Head on my chest a silent smile // A private kind of happiness // You see giant proclamations // Are all very well // But our love is louder than words” 



Psyched! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous on: January 29, 2013 at 1:35 PM said...

cant wait :]


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger