"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 206: Storehouse

/ Sunday, February 24, 2013 /
Last night I dreamt,

I found an enormous storehouse. I had the key in my hand. I opened it and saw things in it.
[Filled up every inch, humidity strokes my lungs]
Familiar things…flooded my brain with faces, names, places, and memories.
But then I realized those things aren't mine.

So I moved them outside. 

A second after I woke up, I remembered a line in a poem I read a few months ago:
“Maybe things that I thought belonged to me, weren't never really been mine after all”

“Shit...” I murmured. 

image: salvador dali - the dream


0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger