"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 231: Modern Guilt

/ Friday, June 28, 2013 /
I've been walking on these streets so long
I don't know where they're going to lead anymore
But I think I must have seen a ghost
I don't know if it's my illusions that keep me alive
"Volcano"

My dear friend Windy once said that people tend to easily attracted to songs that relate with their psychological conditions at that moment, unconsciously.

And I’ve been listening to Beck’s Modern Guilt the album these past four days. I love this album, by the way. All songs in it. Love it like…even if this album beats Radiohead’s In Rainbow on Grammy 2008, I wouldn’t mind. And Beck’s voice is just…one of the sexiest male voices I’ve ever heard with a little touch of desperation from his dark side.

Nevertheless, I’d never really paid attention to all songs’ lyrics. Not until three days ago. And…maybe windy was right. I felt the connection. Hehe.

So listen to it, love it, and we can be friends. Or if you’re a funny-smart-nice-cute guy, we can go out on a date.
:D





0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger