"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 296: Current Addiction (Part 17): Novo Amor

/ Sunday, August 9, 2015 /
The first time I saw the Axe Black commercial, the soundtrack attracted me immediately. The search began and thanks to google, it wasn’t hard to find the owner of that dreamy voice: Novo Amor. I played Welcome to the Jungle (originally sang by Guns N’ Roses) over and over while I was (illegally hehe) downloading other songs from this British musician who started out working as an experimental sound designer.

His music reminds me of Bon Iver’s with a little touch of Sigur Ros’. Enchanting voice, a little bit murky lyrics, nevertheless is still soothing.

Enjoy.





0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger