"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 298: Sometimes (part 31)

/ Monday, August 31, 2015 /
Once I read this crazy news about a guy who attacked a woman because her "happiness" angered him.

As much as I sympathized for the victim, I felt sorry for that man and hoped that he would be able to absorb happiness again. And somehow I understood his anger. His depression caused by this life. I’m not saying that it’s okay to hurt people just because you envy them, but sometimes life gives you too much burden on your back, inexplicable suffocating problems and riddles that make suggestions like “be patient” or “everything will be okay” sound incredibly stupid.

Sometimes, life is a cruel joke.
A very cruel one.



And I know that I can survive
I'll walk through fire to save my life

And I want it, I want my life so bad
I'm doing everything I can
Then another one bites the dust
It's hard to lose a chosen one

You did not break me
I'm still fighting for peace

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger