"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 59: Blue Sky, Blue Smile

/ Friday, June 3, 2011 /
Black clouds in battleships
Are covering the sky
The sky a purple cry
The philharmonic sigh

The sky would disappear
The sky would disappear
You know it's somewhere near
Today you wouldn't share the sky
Is gone

Goodbye
Blue sky
You made me happy for a while

...

Don't keep me waiting
My blue sky
Goodbye

(Oren Lavie - Blue Smile)
 






***
 
Maybe you’re my blue sky. Possessed a beauty in simplicity and changing tone as weather and time. Stays above my head every day; some kind of beauty that hard to own. Therefore, perhaps, I should say goodbye. 

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger