"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 93: Shape of My Heart

/ Monday, September 12, 2011 /
Sometimes I find unfamiliar stuffs in Yorke *my laptop* – and couldn’t recall who’d put those in it or how did I get it. Like songs, movies, or e-books. But it feels good when I know that those “aliens” are fascinating and entertains my senses.

Like Noah and The Whale. Last night I found them. Put it on my list, and bam! instantly fell in love with “Shape of My Heart”.

If you like Folk music, if you like Beirut, I think you’ll like them too...


"Oh when I look to the shape of my heart,
It's separated only by scars
That cut in and cut out
Oh and leave me without
Oh a heart that functions at all.


And when I look to the shape of the sky,
I give thanks for this hollow chest of mine;
That I no longer feel
The great weight of ordeals
That can make this life so unkind
...."
Enjoy! :)

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger