"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 95: Till We Meet Again

/ Friday, September 23, 2011 /
Today is my last day as a full-time IT journalist. Days ago, a best friend asked, “Are you feeling sad when you take a look around and know that in weeks, everything will be completely different?” Well, a bit. I’ve been working with a team consist with good people. I’d live in a rent home near office with nice people. A lot of stories and laugh been shared. One of the reasons that kept holding me from leaving was them. I mean, I love writing. And always will be. But IT wasn’t my main interest. Yes, I’m a gadget user, but not a person who want to know the latest trend immediately. It’s sort of hard to explain in short why I was working as an IT journalist for almost four years although I didn’t have strong interest in it. :p

The new office hopefully can gratify my interest in education. Yes, it’s an academic institution. No, I’m not going to work as a lecturer there. I’m pretty good when teaching kids every Saturday, but I don’t think I can handle student above 5th grader. I’ll get this…some kind of stage fright that caused me stuttering a little (if I don’t get the stutter, I’ll have this weird squeaking voice), cold and sweated palms, both hands moving too much, and feel nauseated – the point is, I look like an idiot; when standing in front of bunch of teenager to adult and teach them something. Ten persons are largest amount that I can handle. It’s still okay having role as moderator or else, but not teaching! I repeat, NOT TEACHING.

So yeah, till we meet again, good people.

:')





4 comments:

{ A T H P } on: September 23, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

Pertamaxxx gan...

nb: Di mana ada perpisahan, di situ ada makan-makan

{ the blue unicorn } on: September 23, 2011 at 9:16 PM said...

ahahaha... diajak hari ini, kepala sukunya mencret...
diajak selasa, mas sute motret...
rabu jadi yaaa... :D

{ Galuh Sitompul } on: October 31, 2011 at 9:53 PM said...

for better life.. better holiday. :D

{ the blue unicorn } on: November 1, 2011 at 9:33 AM said...

hahaha. amiiiinnn!!! traveling bareng lah bu! next year laos? :D


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger