"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 110: Current Addiction (part 8)

/ Monday, November 21, 2011 /
FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE - SHAKE IT OUT



"And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I can see no way, I can see no way
I'm always dragging that horse around

All of these questions, such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

Shake it up, shake it out, shake it up, shake it out, ooh woaaah
Shake it up, shake it out, shake it up, shake it out, ooh woaaaah

And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
So shake him off, oh woah

I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn"

---

Great music, beautiful lyrics, powerful voice.
O Florence, you don't know how to stop being amazing, don't you? :)


COLDPLAY - SHIVER


"I'll be waiting in line,
Just to see if you care.
//
So I look in your direction,
But you pay me no attention."

---

err... better leave no comment why this song has been stuck in my head lately. :p

2 comments:

{ nik.e } on: November 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM said...

watched 2 videos from the new album. the sounds is a bit 80s don't you think?

btw, shiver reminds me of my early college year. fell in love with the bass player, mr. berryman :))

{ tya } on: November 22, 2011 at 10:06 PM said...

fell in love with the bass player, mr. berryman :)) << OMG me too! i love how he manages those stubbles. hahahaha. i usually have a thing for drummer, but with coldplay..i'm so sorry, Will :p


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger