"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 114: Happines Trigger #5 - 8

/ Friday, December 2, 2011 /
#5
Listening to Depeche Mode - Only When I Lose Myself. I don't know why, but it feels pretty good to find myself still in love with this song after listening to it for like...thousand times. Maybe more.

"I feel hypnotized, I feel paralized
I have found heaven
There's a thousand reasons
Why I shouldn't spend my time with you
For every reason not to be here I can think of two"



#6
Having nice and fun housemates. Especially her


#7
Munching watermelon in the middle of the night. Well, actually, any time will do. Really looooooveeeeeee this fruit.

image from here

#8
A friend like my contribution on her project. And a friend told me she likes pictures I've took and my writings.

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger