"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 338: Evasive

/ Thursday, March 2, 2017 /
To me, it’s easier to be evasive, sometimes. It’s easier to bottle up my feeling if it's not that important. And I’m pretty good at it. And this is the most frequent strategy I use. Because I think that's how I choose my battle wisely. I’d take a deep breath and just smile, and as time goes by, what’s inside the bottle would evaporate. Including the uneasy feeling when I just want to be understood and some people don’t give a shit and make me feel like I’m just a nuisance and what I feel don’t matter. But still..it still hurts when it comes from people that matter to you. Hurts a little bit. I still have other bottle to contain it.

image courtesy: here

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger