"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 340: Sorry

/ Wednesday, March 8, 2017 /
Today the universe reminded me that people who still want me in their life and think that I matter to them will reach out. Will ensure that I know that somehow the feeling is mutual through a few sentences, spoken or written. Show some small gesture that they won’t give up on me. Which also reminded me that some people won’t give a shit when I’m out of their life, since it won’t make any difference to them anyway.

Today the universe reminded me that I should say goodbye to some people. Literally or through silence.

-


“I’m sorry I give up” 
Can you spot the line on the postcard?

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger