"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 367: Just Another Random Note

/ Monday, September 3, 2018 /
Been a nomad for a while..it's kinda fun (visited different cities, stayed in hotels, free food, extra money from per diem, etc) and I learned a lot from these opportunities..met some artists, human rights activists, creativists, people from CSOs and visited a cool safe house for people who have been discriminated against..but it's also for work, which means..it's still tiring somehow. 

I miss having slow mornings where I don’t have to check event rundowns or to do list. Haha. I miss not thinking or hearing how vengeful some people in this country can be – which is something I can’t avoid, since I work for an organization that focuses on human rights issues and conflict resolution. And I miss one of my homes whose heart is beating thousands of miles away right now.



The good thing is, I haven’t cried because I feel overwhelmed or worried about some plans. Every time I start to feel like I’m about to imagine the worst in the future that can drag me into anxiety vortex, I do deep breathing and listen to Westworld Opening Theme Song. That song soothes me somehow. So yeah, hopefully everything goes well.

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger