"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 369: The Good Place

/ Wednesday, September 19, 2018 /
As a far-from-pious person of faith with a complicated relationship with God, I instantly fell for this series the first time I watched it a year ago.

Eleanor really resonates with how I feel about the thoughts of hoomans judgment system in the after life, (like, it's really hard, or even impossible, to win), if the system does exist (I've told you I have a complicated relationship with God, I believe that afterlife exists, but it's also logical to agree that I could be wrong) 😬.




Anyway, can't wait for season 3!

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger