"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 19: Invisible Butterfly

/ Thursday, December 23, 2010 /

I’m a 4, and you’re a six. Probably six and a half. I know we’re not at the same level. And I know, yes I know, you’re just another beautiful creature whom I throw my heart on to. And you probably have no time to catch it, and it may splatter on the pavement*. Ah, yes, same stupidity I made long time before.

You probably out of my league.

But I have the right to let this invisible butterfly staying in my stomach for a while, right? Just for a while. It  probably dead before you know its existence..

:)

*inspired by Adinda Silitonga’s post: 2.7.10

2 comments:

{ Firecracker Crash } on: December 24, 2010 at 6:22 PM said...

YOU ARE NOT A 4!!! you are not a 4, you are not a 4!!
for crying out loud. you are at least a 7, at least.
you are smart, you are funny, kind hearted, nice, and definitely not a 4.

and who is this 6,5 boy anyway? :D

{ the blue unicorn } on: December 28, 2010 at 11:03 AM said...

well...that makes him an eight then :D
still out of my league :))


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger