"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 9: Dear Smart Ass and Tunnel-Minded Person..

/ Thursday, December 9, 2010 /

Please...
Stop lecturing me about how to make a good news if; you’re not a journalist, never been, or didn’t take journalism as your major at college, and the most of all, if your writings sucks.
Stop telling me things I’ve already know (or even 14 years old kiddo would). I’m not a genius, but I’m not that dumb.

Please...
Stop saying that you don’t like feminist just because you think all feminists in the world are men hater. Go read Feminist Thought by Rosemarie Tong as a start. Or googled it, you can easily find its definition on wiki, if, like you said, you’re not a book person. Find at least, one kick-ass qualified book, or journal, or movie before you start blabbering about that topic.

Please...
Stop mention “anarchism” each time you find brutally vandalism happened. It’s a wrong term to be used. And it’s a ridiculous scene saw you yapping, throwing all of that meaningless words.
I’m not saying I’m smarter than you in every case. But at least I'd try to digging on something before I give my opinion. If I didn’t know anything about it, I’ll simply ask or shut my mouth.

Please...
For Gondry’s sake, please, stop being such a smart ass… Stop humiliating yourself…

;)

2 comments:

{ Firecracker Crash } on: December 20, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

yes yes yes!!
do not, I repeat, do not ever argue or pushing your opinion on me about stuff that you don't actually understand. specially when you don't read books. just stfu.

*ikutan emosi gara2 kmaren debat sm orang bego tp sotoy abis.

{ the blue unicorn } on: December 21, 2010 at 12:30 PM said...

iyaaaa...
kesel ketemu orang macem kayak gitu..
tp orang kayak gitu jadi contoh aja.. "ok,ga boleh jadi kayak dia"
hehehe


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger