"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 23: Dear you…

/ Monday, January 3, 2011 /
I should have known this day will come. The day I try to kill this invincible butterfly that spread its wings each time you standing in front of me. You, beautiful creature that filled my head with imagination that “you” and “I”, could turned into “us”.

And it’s not your fault, for being nice. For just being nice. For didn’t see me like the way I see you. For make me wish that you do cruel things so I don’t have to put hopes on you.

I’ll be fine. My heart will mend again after this fall. I’ll find its pieces, and it shall heal itself, not in a crooked and lopsided way.


Thank you. For being nice. :)

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger