"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 66: This Is Not a Hate Mail

/ Sunday, June 19, 2011 /
Do you know how much you’ve hurt me with all the lies that spattered from your mouth? What’s the truth about that girl? The one who made you run to me each time you broke up with her, in the past. That girl, the one you called “drama queen” and “a liar”. The one who also had hear your lies from the phone each time you’re with me and told her that you’re at home, or somewhere else, except with me. I’ve lost everything I’ve ever felt for you. Now I’m getting to lose my respect and trust too. Don’t worry; I’m still going to keep the secrets you had asked me too, every single of it. She won’t hear from me about our dinner, every message, or everything. Stop being paranoid with your “gentle reminder” over and over again. Stop telling me something as if I want to ruin your relationship with our “secret” as a cheesy strategy. Calm down, dude… I don’t want you anymore...

:)



4 comments:

{ Firecracker Crash } on: June 20, 2011 at 6:45 PM said...

Kalo dia sms ty, bls dengan "maap,siapa ya?"
;p

{ the blue unicorn } on: June 20, 2011 at 7:08 PM said...

ahahaha. ga tega ah. dia bae kok sebenernya. cuma suka tahapa aja... :p

{ Firecracker Crash } on: June 22, 2011 at 3:29 PM said...

ini loh penyakit kita. udah ngomel ngomel, nge ceng2in, ngehina panjang2, ngetawa2in, eh tapi pasti akan diakhiri dengan "tapi dia baek koooq" ato "tapi dia ada baiknya juga koq"

gak tega gitu full on 100% ngehina.

{ the blue unicorn } on: June 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM said...

karena kita bae dan manis anaknya :D


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger