"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 100: Brave Enough

/ Wednesday, November 2, 2011 /
I guess this will be my last post about you.

Because I really really really really really really want to get over you. I want to get rid of you from my head. Because this is so devastating and make me look so pathetic. You don't give a sh*t about me. You don’t even want to try to know more about me. That’s enough reasons. Maybe it's true what my friend wrote on her blog, "Be brave enough to break your own heart."
So I guess I’ll break my heart for you.
Now.





---

"Don't ask me how you're supposed to feel
You will never come close to how I feel"

-tame impala-

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger