"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 173: Neutralize

/ Thursday, September 20, 2012 /
Do you know the easiest and quickest way to neutralize your feelings towards someone so you don’t have to feel anxious when that person is around, or talk to you?

Please tell me. I kinda need it as soon as possible.

I need to stop this madness, this crazy imagination inside my head, this butterfly or other bugs that crawling inside my stomach. Not just to deny it.

I need it.
Immediately.


And here I go losing my control 

I'm practicing your name 
So I can say it to your face 
It doesn't seem right to look you in the eye 
Let all the things you mean to me come tumbling out my mouth 
Indeed it's time tell you why I say it's infinitely true 

Say you'll stay don't come and go like you do 
Sway my way yeah I need to know all about you 

And there's no cure no way to be sure 
Where everything's turned inside out 
But still in so much doubt 
It makes me so tired I feel so uninspired 
My head is battling with my heart 
My logic has been torn apart 
And now it's all so sour 
Cause sweets in every afternoon

Sway, Bic Runga

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger