"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 189: Maybe, For A While

/ Wednesday, November 21, 2012 /
Maybe, someday, when I really really tired of everything and everyone that always tells me to live a life like the way they want me to, I’ll have a journey by myself, not telling anyone about my destination. When the word “it’s my life” won’t keep their mouth shut.

Running with horses, meet strangers, swimming naked, just like Alexander Supertramp. But I don’t want to die the way he did, hehe. 



Maybe I will find a nice place to stay for a while.

"My shadow runs with me
Underneath the big white sun
My shadow comes with me as we leave it all
We leave it all far behind"

-Far Behind, Eddie Vedder-

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger