"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 203: I Know…I Know...

/ Tuesday, February 5, 2013 /
Rachel Hansen: Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate.
(in my case, of course it’s a “he”, and we can replace “your soul mate” with “prospective boyfriend”)

And I know that it’s true when one of my best friends told me that, “with you, it’s always because of books and music.”

And I know that somehow, it’s kinda shallow to have a crush on someone based on his/her choice of books or music.

Still,
If I remember that day when we had that no-longer-than-five-minutes convo about that band, and the other day when I was sneaking up a bit to look at your book collection, my mind will start to ask me “what if…?”

And man, the way you laugh… Sheeessshh.

Yes, I know, I know, I have to stop this madness. I have no chance what-so-ever, though.
And I will, eventually. 
I think...

“There are many things that I would 
Like to say to you 
But I don't know how” 

Oasis – Wonderwall 


Blargh, what a cheesy post! Haha

1 comments:

{ pouralittlesugar } on: February 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM said...

Ckck, neng Tia 2013 masih galau aja nihh..
Ngomongin siapa sih? *pura2 bego


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger