"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 263: Covet

/ Monday, February 3, 2014 /
Some part of me told me that it’s the right decision to leave that place, to find a better opportunity. To chase my dream, follow my passion, and maybe have a life that I really want to live. The other part told me that I was too stubborn and proud to even consider staying there for a while. And this waywardness will lead me to a road where thorny plants will cut and scratch my skin each time I go farther, eventually.

image courtesy: @travel_pancakes - instagram

My insecurity has never hit me this hard.

I wish I’m unperturbed. I wish I don’t have to covet this and that.


The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger