"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 273: Comforting You

/ Sunday, June 22, 2014 /
What I really wish right now is that those medications and therapy can give you a little comfort, dear mother. Because sometimes I feel that I can’t provide that, no matter how many jokes and hugs and kisses I've given you. I hate the glint of fear I saw in your eyes yesterday when we were talking about your condition. I wish I could erase it or at least alleviate it just by snapping my fingers and a single “abracadabra”. That would be the best gift ever, right? Right.

But I know I can't. And i hate that. 
I. Hate.That.
But I know you're a fighter because you taught me how to be one.
Now it’s my turn to help you remember those lessons, I guess. 



0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger