"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 171: Fuck You! I'm Fabulous!

/ Friday, September 14, 2012 /
Let me clarify a few things here, mister.

Maybe I am difficult.
Maybe I am questioning too much of things that stuck in my head after I read articles or books, or watched movies.
Maybe I am that kind of woman, who doesn’t need a man to become my “imam” that always walks in front of me, guides me, asks me to obey him all the time.
Maybe I am insensitive and cold.
Maybe I am weird.

However,
My difficulties became a problem for you because you weren't wise enough to see that it’s actually not a crime. It never was. You never want to learn more, that’s why you easily said that I’m difficult.

I’m questioning too much because that’s just the way I am. Again, it’s not a crime. And it’s not a competition. It never was. It’s just the way I communicate with other human beings. I had never tried to make you feel that I'm smarter than you are, or much superior. I’m okay with critics; go ask my friends and colleagues. People make mistakes. Critics could fix that.

I don’t need “imam” that always walks in front of me, because if he walks in front of me, he wouldn’t notice if something bad happen to me, because I’m walking behind him. I need a man who is not afraid to walk beside me, to discuss which path we should take.

I am insensitive, but it doesn’t mean that I'm careless. Until now, no one ever told me that I’m a bad person. I have lovely friends. I care about them. I love them. Vice versa.

I'm weird. But in a good way. Probably, i'm extraordinary *tsah :p.

I don’t want to complicate things anymore. You have your own perspective about life, about whom you should choose to become your lover, etc etc. And that’s fine. I can deal with it.

Truce.

But I still need to write this down…
FUCK YOU! I’M FABULOUS! 
:)


2 comments:

{ Diade Riva } on: September 14, 2012 at 9:46 AM said...

yes you are toreeen!

{ the blue unicorn } on: September 14, 2012 at 1:56 PM said...

@diade: thank you torensatu. miss you a lot! :*


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger