"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 209: A Simple Thank You

/ Thursday, March 7, 2013 /
This is probably hormones speaking, I know, I’m perfectly aware that during my period I can be a grumpy-melancholic-bitch. But I think it doesn’t take a genius to understand and implement one of the basic rules of social convention: if someone gave you something or helped you, you say “thank you”. Or “thanks” or “mucho gracias“ or “terima kasih” or “maturnuwun” or whatever suits you.

Some say that it shouldn’t bother me that much, because it’s a little thing, but for me, it’s the least that you can do to show a little respect for someone else. It’s not as hard as admitting your mistake and say “sorry”, don’t you think?

A simple “thank you” would be enough. 
I repeat. A simple “thank you” would be enough.


0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger