"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 239: Tired Heart

/ Friday, August 16, 2013 /
There’s a vague image of you and I sitting on a beach from a dream I had long time ago; a dream that had triggered my stupidity and grew some kind of odd interest in you. I haven’t removed it, but the interest has gone. The hope, to be exact. You’d drawn a bold line, and I respected your wish not to cross it. Obey the rule without hesitation until now, if I may add. But don’t ask me to go to other space where you and I can have loads of fun as friends this soon.

That’s too much for my tired heart.

Tori Amos - Merman

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger