"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 315: All I have left is the story*

/ Monday, March 28, 2016 /
It’s kinda funny how Interpol’s songs are the salve that I need every time I decided to heal the wound and move on.
Every time I realized that the ship has sailed.

Despite the sexual innuendos in their lyrics, Paul Banks seems to know how to represent how I feel inside when it comes to letting go. Or to comprehend how weary souls try to deal with all “bad lucks” they have.

Anyway, guess it’s the sign I need to continue chasing my dreams. No pause this time, Neng Tia. 
No pause.

I know Carlos D has left, but for me, this is interpol.




*from The Depths

Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger