"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 348: Current Addiction (part 21)

/ Friday, April 14, 2017 /
Yesterday my good friend Fely made a lovely painting of the pool scene from the movie Whip It. 

image courtesy: here
And just like that, I’ve been listening Jens Lekman’s Night Falls Over Kortedala over and over since last night. It’s been years since the last time I listened to this album. I still listen to Your ArmsAround Me sometimes, but other songs from that album has been away for a while from my playlist.

image courtesy: here
Impression is an interesting thing. The first time I listened the whole album it was okay. But now, I really like it. Lekman is indeed a versatile lyricist. I mean, come on, anyone who can write about pretending to be a lesbian’s boyfriend to hide that fact from her father, is, right? I like his sense of humor too.

Good album.

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger