"
Breathe, keep breathing. Don't lose your nerve" -
Radiohead



Page 211: Selfishness. Tonight

/ Wednesday, March 13, 2013 /
I always believe that when somebody in your life just passed away and you feel sad, you are actually mourning for your loneliness. More concern for your own fear that you, as a human being has limit in this world. For your own selfishness.

And I want to be selfish tonight because this woman whom I consider as my other mother just passed away. As much as I know that she’s in a better place now, because she’s such a sweetheart, I still wish that I could spend more time with her.

But ah, rest in peace aunt Tuti. Thank you for all those good times and best lasagna I’ve ever had.

I love you. 


We'll meet again 
Another life 

I tried to say I miss you tonight 
And they claim you've already died 
But the truth is that we're lost in time 

Stellastarr - Lost In Time

0 comments:


Labels

Free counters!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Copyright © 2010 stickybunbook, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger